An e-book for teachers
- 45 video-based lesson plans for waking up even the quietest students in your classroom.
- Perfect for primary, secondary, and English language teachers (including CLIL contexts).
- Step-by-step instructions to get students listening, thinking, collaborating, communicating, problem solving, and making videos of their own.
- A useful appendix with practical advice on how to develop your own storytelling skills, make use of video cameras, and much more.
- Suggestions for subject teachers for linking stories to curricular subjects (mathematics, science, psychology, art, citizenship, business, etc.).
- An accompanying website with links to all videos.
- Beautifully illustrated and designed for a great reading experience.
Note: This is an EPUB format ebook. It is suitable for reading on iPhones and iPads (iBooks), Android devices (Google Play Books) and PCs. However, it is not suitable for Kindle Readers or the Kindle app. For the MOBI version (for Kindle) please visit the website.